Sunday 10 November 2013

Pattern, Pattern, Pattern

I created surface patterns with a heat press and berries as I showed in an earlier post. Following this I created many colour conversions and various patterns using a photocopier. Here are some of the results. I produced loads but there would be way too many photos to show so here are a few of the prints that I created. 





These prints were all created on the photocopier. I did some repeat patterns and some were just zoomed in to areas of interest on my original patterns. In the end I didn't add any of these prints to my final outcome sheets as they didn't fit with the colour ways of my original heat press prints. I added all these to my sketchbook which will be in a later post, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

I tried many different colour variations and some turned out very well and some didn't but I love experimenting to see what works best for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment